Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mosaique

a sign which is part paint and part cut out metal work, on a cracked wall.
the paint colour is a reddish brown/ purpley brown (puce/ peuce), click for definition, 
so has been  submitted as this week's entry to My True colors....
 
in light of this amazing "work of art" being presented on a delapidated wall,
I decided to enter this post for this week's category at
Thursday Challenge, being "messy".  
One could also interpret the lady as having a "messy" hairdo by virtue of
the greenery around her head....
to view more participants of Thursday Challenge, click here
Image: Copyright 2010 Gena D Images for thinking aloud

5 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

NOw that is very innovative.

Jientje said...

I've never heard of that color before, I would not have known what to use!

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Teffific shot!

VP said...

Few days ago I read about puce and can't place the color well. Thank you for helping me with that, this is a very creative and elegant sign.

Unknown said...

This sign is just beautiful!

Linked within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin