Since we are on lists of things that are important to us, and in some ways, since we are nearing Christmas, maybe it's a good thing to do - you just never know who sees your lists, hey!!??
So, onto my list of indispensable kitchen items:
- Chefs Knife (altho large, it's just such a pleasure to work with)
- Electric Frying pan (which I use loads, funnily enough not for frying as such, but to make risotto, stir fries etc. etc. etc.)
- Kettle - absolutely essential - how else could I make the coffee I so desperately crave!?
- Electric beater - what a win, this little hand held machine beat up cakes, desserts and many other things in a whip, if you'll pardon the pun!
- Stick blender - this whips up dips, sauces, and soups in minutes.
So there you have it ..... my 5 kitchen essentials.
What are yours?
Picture credits: Gena D Photography