Okay so here goes :
- the smell of toast
- the smell of freshly brewed coffee
- a fresh (lemony) perfume
- my wonderful dogs who make me smile every day
- spending time with my ageing parents (listening to their amazing stories!)
- a breeze on a very hot day.
- ice cold orange juice on a hot day
- beautiful art (in whatever form)
- architectural detail (in old or new forms). In fact great attention to detail is amazing as it takes a huge amount of thought and attention (even if it's something that I personally wouldn't enjoy in my own space, I still appreciate the thought process ....
- growing and picking herbs from my own garden and using them in our meals
- hugs (okay so I'm a hugger!) giving and receiving
- the seasonal changes in nature ..... which I avidly try to capture with my camera
To read the previous entry click here
Photo Credit: Gena D Photography